Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thoughts 10/26/2009 - Friday's Plans Monday's Reality


Last Friday I posted that this was the first time in a long time that Sara and I had nothing planned or scheduled. We were going to go to Orlando and spend the day at Downtown Disney, the malls and Bass Pro Store. I said that like good little Reators we would take our phones with us.

No sooner than I had posted this I got a call from and investor in Texas, I had been talking too, and he decided he would fly into town and wanted me to show him property/vacant land Saturday morning. By the time we finished Saturday with Sara was shot. It will be worth it if something materializes from the showings and it was a very positive time.

On a more positive note Saturday night we went to an all you can eat lobster resturant in Kissimmee. We put a dent in their profit margin for Saturday. Yummy Yummy there was a party in my tummy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment