Monday, November 21, 2011

My First Two Booklets and Now the Wait






Last week I published my first two short booklets on Amazon.com in an e-book format. It is neat and nerve wracking waiting and wondering if anyone will actually read them.

They deal with a practical approach to issues we face in our business and personal lives. They are written based on my experiences of what works and what does not. They offer easy to follow, simple steps to help you obtain the results you want.


I Have to Give a Speech
(http://www.amazon.com/I-Have-Give-Speech-ebook/dp/B0068PH6IK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1321897860&sr=8-2 )


“I have to speak in front of how many people?” This statement will send chills through the toughest and smartest people. The fear of public speaking is real and we all face it at one time or another. Here are some simple tips to help you prepare and deliver your message.



How to Find a Job

(http://www.amazon.com/How-Find-Job-ebook/dp/B0069995C0/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1321897927&sr=1-2 )


Over the past several weeks I have been coaching a recent college graduate on how to find a job. It is amazing and frustrating to me at how unprepared most college graduates are when it comes to finding a job after graduation. But, when I think back I was totally unprepared for the realities of looking for a job when I graduated from school.

With the constant change in the way we exchange information and conduct business today it is hard to keep up with all the new tricks to finding jobs. From massive job sites such as Monster and other electronic job bulletin boards, to social media, the landscape of finding a job is constantly changing. Even with this, the simple basic rules still apply and must be adhered to.

Let’s discuss some of the basics to conducting a job search and landing that perfect job. Some of the information that will be covered will be:

- How to conduct a job search.

- How to write a resume.

- How to write a cover letter.

- How to handle the interview.

- How to follow-up



Now I wait for all the glowing reviews and royalty checks.






No comments:

Post a Comment